[Baren] - the International Forum for Woodblock Printmaking
Volume: 25 / Number: 2452
Sunday, 23 of November, 2003
- [Baren 23438] Re: Last names please. (lisa # sisleyblinn.com)
- [Baren 23439] Re: Chop mark -directionally impaired (lisa # sisleyblinn.com)
- [Baren 23440] Re: New Baren Digest (Text) V25 #2448 (Nov 20, 2003) (Aqua4tis # aol.com)
- [Baren 23441] Re: Ordering calendars - finally ! (Dan Dew)
- [Baren 23442] Ooops (Dan Dew)
- [Baren 23443] Re: Welcome Back Lisa Blinn (Bette Wappner)
- [Baren 23444] Re: Ordering calendars - finally ! (Julio.Rodriguez # walgreens.com)
- [Baren 23445] Re: Welcome Back Lisa Blinn (lisa # sisleyblinn.com)
Thank you Carol. I will be more careful.
> Several of us Bareners have the same first name and although we may say
> things that are quotable it would eliminate confusion if last names were given when
> making references to what is said.
> Thank you.
> Carol Lyons
Thank you Jack. Looks like others agree with this.
> NO. 2
> Jack R.
>I ink a relief block with asphaltum
after you do this can the relief block be printed again with relief ink?
i guess what im asking is does the above procedure damage the block?
Did I miss something, what's the price?
Subject: [Baren 23435] Re: Ordering calendars - finally !
>i would like to order both a nude calendar and a postcard calendar
Never mind about my last post, I missed Dave's post from earlier.
>Hi, >A year ago in October, I joined the Baren group...
>PS. If there is anyone in the greater St. Louis area, I
>sure would like to meet you...
Welcome back to Baren! Glad you came back.
I remember your email post sometime back regarding the chop! I voted for #2 also.
Bette Wappner northern Kentucky email@example.com
Just a follow up note,
If you participated in the Calendar project you won't be charged a shipping fee when you put an order in. Regardless what the mall shopping cart says and the totals....Barbara has a list of all the contributors and she will adjust the total accordingly before charging. You won't be charged the $6.00. Both your complimentary calendars and any extras ordered will come in one package.
Thank you Bette, I appreciate the welcome back. I felt pretty silly asking the group which chop mark was up, but if you don't risk asking a dumb question, you don't get an answer either. (#2 is the winner.)
Iíve now read about 200 archived emails regarding chops/seals, wood/wood grain, cutting, paper, and printing. The artists on Baren have certainly created a rich resource!
Bette Wappner writes:
>... Welcome back to Baren!
>...I voted for #2 also.
End of [Baren] Digest